Blockchain Technology and Digital Currency
Shipkevich PLLC recognizes the rapid advancement of financial technology (FinTech) in all industries and the need for a blockchain or virtual currency attorney. Right now, digital currencies are becoming a new way of raising capital for innovative project ideas. A Shipkevich virtual currency attorney understands the benefits of hosting digital currency offerings, from its implementation through distributive ledger technology, or blockchain, to simply its efficient and industry changing fundraising method. However, as federal agencies like the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) are getting more involved in overseeing digital currency implementation, it becomes increasingly challenging for companies to sort out the legalities of hosting digital currency offerings in the United States.
DIVERSE, EXPERIENCED BLOCKCHAIN ATTORNEYS
Shipkevich PLLC offers legal counsel for entities that use blockchain technology and hosting digital currencies offerings. The firm has a diverse, talented group of professionals and virtual currency lawyers who have extensive legal experience in dealing with traditional capital markets, foreign exchange, introducing brokers, corporate governance, cases that involve the Dodd-Frank Act, and industry-leading companies developing new technology in the FinTech, digital currency, and blockchain spaces.
EXPERTISE IN FINTECH
Our professionals have years of experience with FinTech cases regarding e-commerce and the establishment of payment systems for both domestic and international entities. Our expertise in conventional practice areas, combined with our knowledge in law pertinent to blockchain and digital currency, ensure that our clients avoid potential legal hurdles.
OFFER SERVICES FOR BOTH DOMESTIC AND OFFSHORE HOSTING
Our firm is aware that many domestic and offshore companies judiciously avoid having digital currency distributions in the United States to avoid legal issues. We invite all domestic and offshore digital currency hosting entities to connect with Shipkevich blockchain attorneys services to allow U.S. citizens to participate and invest in the offerings.
From start-ups to established companies seeking to host digital currency offerings, our attorneys are available to provide you with the following:
- Professionally Drafted Private Placement Document (Whitepaper)
- Terms and Conditions
- Regulatory Compliance
- Money Transmitting Licensing
- Money Services Business Compliance
- Enforcement and Government Investigations
- Anti Money Laundering Cyber Security
- Business Operations and Corporate Formation
- Corporate Governance Policies and Procedures
- Investment Management
- Correspondence with the appropriate federal agencies including the SEC, CFTC, FINRA, and NFA
- Contacting primary and secondary markets to establish liquidity for your digital currencies.
- Serving as a day-to-day point of contact for your blockchain legal needs that arise as your business grows.
- Enforcement Defense and Litigation