Bankruptcy & Insolvency Litigation
Shipkevich PLLC bankruptcy attorneys provide legal counsel to businesses and individual clients both inside and outside of the courtroom involved in Chapter 11, Chapter 13 and Chapter 7 bankruptcy as well as insolvency, and creditors’ rights litigation as it relates to distressed businesses and their assets.
Our litigators have the bankruptcy expertise, knowledge and experience to represent lenders, indenture trustees, investors, corporate fiduciaries, debtors, committees, bankruptcy trustees, receivers, and other parties in a wide variety of disputes.
Outside court, our bankruptcy attorneys work with our litigators to settle appeals pertaining to bankruptcy cases and insolvency-related litigation such as lender liability issues, receivership proceedings, successor liability and alter ego liability, asset recovery litigation, and defense of claims against officers.
Our comprehensive bankruptcy and litigation services include:
- Motions for relief
- Claims allowance and lien priority disputes
- Cramdown battles in plan confirmation proceedings
- Non-dischargeability actions
- Recharacterization and subordination claims
- Other adversary proceedings and contested matters
- Valuation disputes
- Preference actions
- Fraudulent transfer lawsuits
- Contested involuntary petitions
- Cash collateral contests