Chapter 15 Representation
Shipkevich is here to assist domestic and foreign debtors as well as creditors to invoke their rights to US bankruptcy protection under Chapter 15 of the Bankruptcy code.
Shipkevich’s Chapter 15 representation services include:
- File dismissal actions, objections to discharge or dischargeability, claims reviews and objections, and negotiate the rejection, assumption, and transfer of executory contracts;
- Protect the interests of creditors and debtors in domestic assets;
- Negotiate avoidance actions, including fraudulent conveyance, strong arm, preference, and other actions;
- Defend stray relief motions;
- Default litigation and collection, foreclosure defense, and asset protection.